I am a cult

This morning, while waiting in the bus queue next to a man who smelt of onions and a woman picking the remains of last night's kebab out of her teeth, I had a blinding revelation about where the world is going wrong, about how we can achieve world peace and live forever in a blissful Utopia. I decided the only way to achieve this was for me to become a charismatic and mystical religious leader and form the Cult Of Colin, which would be based out of a converted soft furnishings shop in Tooting Bec.

So I decided to do it. There and then. Because the world needs to be saved from its imminent destruction. I crossed over the road and waited at the opposite bus stop for the 155 going down to Tooting.

Unfortunately, the roads were busy, there were serious traffic delays, I had forgotten my travelcard, plus I didn't have any small change on me to buy a ticket. So I went home.

I am now having a nice cup of tea and treating myself to a moist Jaffa Cake. After all, I think I deserve a treat for coming up with a plan to save the world, even if being a cult leader has to wait for another day. Maybe.